When it comes to TV wall mount installation service, you’re not alone if you find yourself with unanswered questions. In fact, here at Gulf Coast Installs, our clients often call us up with questions about our services, so today we’re going to try to save you some time and answer those questions for you right here!
TV Wall Mount Installation Service FAQ’s
Does Gulf Coast Installs Provide TV Wall Mount Installation Service Where I Live?
We offer all of our installation services throughout southwest Florida including Fort Myers, Naples, Cape Coral, Port Charlotte, Lehigh Acres, Punta Gorda, Bonita Springs, Venice, North Fort Myers, North Port, Englewood, Placida, Immokalee, Marco Island, Estero, Fort Myers Beach, Labelle, Chokoloskee, Palmdale, Felda, Pineland, Sanibel, Ochopee, Rotonda West, Murdock, Captiva, Alva, Everglades City, Copeland, Saint James City, Goodland, El Jobean, Boca Grande, Moore Haven, and Bokeelia.
How Soon Can Your Technicians Install My Wall Mounted TV?
The answer to this questions depends on a number of factors, but the sooner that you call us, the sooner we will be able to get your TV installed! We strive to set you up with an appointment as soon as we can, but the more flexible you are with your schedule, the sooner we will be able to get your installation done!
Can I Order My TV Wall Mount Installation Service Online?
Not at the moment, but we hope to be able to offer you the ability to place your installation order online in the future! You can request a free quote for your installation service online, however, and we will get right back to you! If you’re in a hurry, though, we recommend picking up the phone and giving us a call at (239)-682-1077 for a faster response time!
How Long Does TV Wall Mount Installation Service Take?
Again, this really depends! It depends on where you want the TV installed, the size of your TV, the surface the TV is being wall mounted onto, whether you want the wiring hidden behind the wall… If you’d like an approximate time for the duration of your appointment, just request it with your online quote request or ask us when you call!
What If I Need Something Else Doing In Addition to My Install?
If you need add-on services with your TV wall mount installation, just let us know! We offer a range of add-on services that can be tacked on to your installation package, we can help you with your cables, your speakers or stereo components, and we can even help you with the installation of non-TV related installations! Our talented technicians offer other install services too including artwork hanging, custom built cabinets, window blind installation, and window treatment installation! If it can be installed, our technicians can do it, just ask us when you call and we’ll get you set up for whatever you need.
Do You Offer Specials, Coupons, or Discounts on Your TV Installation Services?
We frequently offer installation specials when you have more than one TV installed in your home. If you’re interested in finding out about our current discounts, specials, or coupons, just remember to ask when you call and we’ll let you know what our most current offer available is!
Does the Cost of My Wall Mounted TV Installation Include the Price of the Bracket for Mounting?
No, but we can help you select the right mount if you give us a call and let us know that you need help finding a bracket for your TV installation. Prefer to shop around and find one yourself? No problem, just be sure that you check all the right boxes when you’re shopping for one!
- If your mount is for outdoors, is it an outdoor rated TV mount?
- Is your TV mount a tilt only mount or do you want a full-motion TV mount?
- Is your TV mount the right size for your TV?
- Is your TV mount rated for the weight of the TV you will have mounted?
Where is the Best Place For My Wall-Mounted TV?
The answer to this question will vary based on your TV size, TV shape, and the available wall space in your home. Our TV installation experts will be able to help you to determine the right space for your TV wall installation based on the factors noted above as well as the lighting in your home, possible glare from windows, and the viewing area around the installation space.
If you’d like to try and decide on the right installation space before you call us here are a few tips:
- If your TV will be watched often during the daytime, ensure that there isn’t a constant glare from a nearby window that makes seeing the screen difficult. You can use blackout curtains if you have no other placement options, but it makes for a friendlier home to maintain daylight in your home during the day!
- Consider where you want to place your TV in relation to the seating space that you have available in the room. You can solve some viewing concerns by using a full range of motion TV mount, but you should also consider the placement of your furniture in relation to the room layout. You want to maintain a nice balance to your home’s layout, after all.
- Look at the size of your TV and the wall space you plan on mounting it on. If your TV greatly overwhelms your wall it will create a crowded appearance in your room and may also make watching TV difficult. You should always be sure to leave a comfortable distance between your TV screen and your seating to avoid neck strain, eye strain, and headaches.
In Search of a Professional For Your TV Wall Mount Installation Service?
If you’re in the southwest Florida area and are ready to leave your TV wall mount installation service in the hands of a true professional, give us a call! You can find us at (239)-682-1077!