“Do you know a Fort Meyers TV installation company that can mount my TV to a wall?” Well, it just so happens that we do!
Here at Gulf Coast Installs, we offer TV installation services for all types of televisions and we can mount them on just about any type of surface. What does that mean? It means that whether you want your 40″ flatscreen mounted over your fireplace of your 55″ LED out on the lanai, we can get it done!
Why Choose Gulf Coast Installs for Your Fort Meyers TV Installation?
There is definitely more than one Fort Meyers TV installation company to choose from, so why should you pick Gulf Coast Installs over the others?
Well, what do you think of when you think of when you think of someone coming to your home to install something for you?
Most people expect the following scenario…
- You wait at home all day because the company you hired asks you to block off a window between 8 am and 5pm…or if you’re lucky, 8 am and noon or noon and 5 pm.
- If you’re hoping for them to show up at 5 pm so you can get a little extra sleep on your day off, they will undoubtedly show up at 8 am. If you’re hoping for them to show up at 8 am so you can go about your day, they will show up at 4:45.
- When they DO show up, the worker may or may not smile and introduce themselves as they trek through your home with their tools in hand.
- You will have your quote in hand to make sure that you don’t end up paying more than that quote.
- You will watch as the worker gets the job done, leaving plaster dust all over the floor and packaging from your TV mount strewn around the living room.
- The worker will then hand you a bill silently and you’ll notice the extra fees and costs added on that he hoped you wouldn’t see.
- You will try to fight him on the upcharges, but ultimately you’ll end up paying them anyway.
- The worker will trek out of your home and leave you to handle the debris on the floor while you wonder whether the TV is actually going to stay on the wall.
We know that that is what most people expect from their Fort Meyers TV installation because that’s precisely what drove us to create our company. So, how do we handle your installation?
- We give you an appointment time – a SPECIFIC TIME – and we stick to it.
- All of our installers are background checked for your safety and will always greet you with a friendly smile.
- Our installers are also very respectful of your home space and will take every precaution to keep your home clean and tidy – yes, they will always clean up after themselves when they’ve finished your install!
- When you receive a quote from us, you will never have to pay more than we quoted you for your job. That means no unexpected costs and no nickel and diming you to death!
- Before our installation expert leaves your home, they will test your TV setup to make sure everything is functioning properly and they will even help you to set up your remote control!
Why Does Gulf Coast Installs Offer Better Fort Meyers TV Installation?
The answer to that is simple, it’s because we care. We give you the service we expect when we invite professionals into our own homes and we never give you anything less.
Want to see what we can do for you? Give us a call at (239)-682-1077