Installing a ceiling fan can be tricky, especially if you don’t have any electrical or DIY experience. Here at Gulf Coast Installs we have plenty of experience helping Gulf Coast residents fit their ceiling fans as well as every other accessory there is!
Why Hire a Professional When Installing a Ceiling Fan?
When it comes to installing anything in your home, if you don’t have DIY experience, things can get tricky.
You need to not only remove the old light fixture, but you need to install a support brace and mounting bracket, then connect your fan motor wiring. With no knowledge of anything DIY, you run the risk of hurting yourself as well as damaging your light fixture.
There are more reasons than this to hire a professional when installing a ceiling fan, though. Allow us to share a few of them with you!
- A professional has the tools needed to install a fan on high ceilings, this means that you don’t have to risk your neck with unsafe extended ladders.
- When you hire a professional to install your ceiling fan in a room without an existing light fixture, you don’t have to worry about running the necessary wiring. You also don’t have to worry about your newly installed fixture not being centered!
- Professional installers also have the knowledge and tools to install ceiling fans on unique and hard to handle ceiling surfaces. This means that you don’t have to invest in any expensive and unique tools that you’d never use again!
- Professional work comes guaranteed! Here at Gulf Coast Installs, all of our work is guaranteed fully. That means that you can rest easy knowing that the fan you just had installed is going to stay anchored right where it belongs!
- Installing anything on the ceiling of your home is difficult, it almost always results in stretching and straining, and if you’re lucky, that’s all. Hiring a professional when installing a ceiling fan will avoid all sprains and strains and let you watch as the professionals get it all done instead!
- Lastly, hiring a professional to install your ceiling fan will ensure that everything is done to code and safe for you and your family!
Looking for a Professional to Help with Installing a Ceiling Fan?
If you live in the Southwest Florida and need help installing a ceiling fan, don’t hesitate to give us a call! You can reach us here at Gulf Coast Installs by giving us a call at (239)-682-1077.