Good morning from all of us here at Gulf Coast Installation Company! We know that many of you are existing clients and are familiar with us already, but we also know that some of you have stumbled upon us while looking for installation services in southwest Florida, which is why we want to take today to tell you a little bit more about us!
Gulf Coast Installation Company: How We Can Help You
Who is Gulf Coast Installs?
Gulf Coast Installs was founded in 1999 in southwest Florida on the premise of providing professional installation services to area residents. We serve all of our clients with a focus on satisfaction which means that we provide you with top quality service with attention to detail.
What We Do
When people ask us what kind of services we provide or what we “do” it’s often because they don’t believe that one company can offer so many types of installation options. We frequently get asked, “but do you install this…” and 99% of the time, the answer is yes. We can and do install just about anything. So, whether you’re in need of a ceiling fan installation or a video doorbell installation, we can help.
What Makes GCI Different?
There are other installation companies out there and plenty of “handyman” services that you can call on for installation services, so what makes GCI different? Why should you call on us for your installation needs?
Of course, you have the freedom of choice whenever you are calling someone to come to your home and provide you with a service and we respect that freedom. We do, however, want you to know that our services aren’t your average installation services. What is it that makes us different?
- Unlike some handyman services, we carry insurance which means that you are covered if there is a mishap during your installation.
- We offer a 3-year warranty on the services that we provide you with. This means that at any time within 3 years from the date of service you need to make a claim on the services provided to you, you’re covered.
- We offer specific appointment times! Unlike those other companies that want you to sit at home from 8 am to 6 pm waiting for them to show up, we provide you with a specific appointment time so that you don’t have to miss a whole day of work!
- We hire experts in installation which means that your installation is always performed by someone who has the professional knowledge to perform that installation instead of someone who watched a video on YouTube and now claims to be an expert. This makes our installation services safer for you and your family.
So…What Kind of Installation Services Can Gulf Coast Provide?
We know that you’re dying to know now that we’ve given you all the details on our company and why we are a great choice for your installation needs…what can we install for you?
When it comes to installation, there are very few things that we can’t install – for example, installations that require specialized knowledge, such as the installation of a “safe room”. This type of installation involves a significant structural change to your home and specialized knowledge to ensure that the room is impregnable – this is why companies that sell these products also provide installation services.
But what can we do for you? Take a look at just some of the installation services that we can complete for you:
- Wall-mounted TV installation
- Recessed television installation
- Tabletop television installation
- Artwork installation
- Ceiling fan installation
- Window treatment installation
- Window blind installation
- Kitchen cabinet installation
- Surround sound installation
- Shelving installation
- Collectible display installation
- Speaker installation
Sometimes we hear people ask why they should hire someone to provide a service that they can do for themselves. Here is what we have to say about that…
If you can install these things on your own, good for you! We say go for it! But it’s important to keep in mind that (again) watching one video on YouTube does not make you a master installer. It takes specialized training and a lot of experience to provide secure and clean home installation services. Additionally, not everyone is capable of or wants to carry out their own installation services.
Then there is the insurance coverage and warranty on service. When you carry out your own installation, your coverage by homeowner’s insurance isn’t going to get you anywhere!
Can Gulf Coast Installation Company Help You?
If you are living in southwest Florida and looking for installation services, our team here at Gulf Coast Installs can help you! Just give us a call today at (239)-682-1077 and let us know what you need installed and we’ll set you up with an appointment with our skilled team of installers right away!